Tips to Make Your Imitation Jewelry Last Longer
- Avoid spraying perfumes, or applying oils, creams, or makeup after wearing your Crunchy Fashion accessories.
- Wrap your jewelry in an anti-tarnish tissue to avoid them blemishing over time.
- Keep your artificial accessories safe in a box or a pouch.
- Your imitation jewelry is polished, which might fade away as it comes in contact with water. Try avoiding the use of water while wearing the jewelry.
- Avoid using soaps, chemicals, or acids to clean the jewelry.
- Clean your imitation jewelry with a microfiber cotton cloth.